Hey, we might not have a good metal fest here in San Diego yet but we always have the Metal Swap Meet. If you have been lucky enough to attend previous swap meet, then you know that there’s no better place to be if you are a metal fan. All the goodies, the memorabilia, the friends and the music can be found in one place.
Brian, Israel and Jered are always trying to make the swap meet better than the last. This time they are taking the event to a more open atmosphere. Setting Sun Sake Brewing Company will be ground zero for this year’s gathering of the metalheads. With this new setting, comes new adventure. For starter, there’s no cover for entry but donations are always welcome. There is a VIP option for all of you that would like to experience the event with some perks that will not be available to the general public. Also there will not be live bands playing at this year’s Swap Meet but I am sure Metal music will blasting throughout. And if you get hungry, Full Metal Burgers will be cooking their amazing food for all to enjoy.
- Early entry to the swap meet + VIP reception (VIP reception includes all you can eat tacos and (2) sake-mosa cocktails)
- A limited edition event t-shirt featuring artwork from local artist Kyler Suchey
- Reservation to purchase up to (4) bottles. A Setting Sun Sake Brewing Co. AleSmith and San Diego Metal Swap Meet collaboration. Bottle release is a 750 ml Jack Daniels Bourbon SpeedWay Stout Barrel Aged Sake from Setting Sun Sake featuring label art from Kyler Suchey*
(2) drink tickets to be used at: Setting Sun Sake, Swinford Spirits and Charlie and Echo winery.
- [button color=”red” size=”normal” alignment=”none” rel=”follow” openin=”samewindow” url=”https://www.facebook.com/events/194199924590905/”]Tickets & Info[/button]
In closing, there will be no better place to be on on Saturday, October 27th 2018 than Setting Sun Sake Brewing Co. from 11am to 5pm. BE THERE!!!